Monday, December 20, 2010
Christmas Season
Merry Christmas Everyone!
The year is almost to a close and we have come to the season that helps us refocus our lives, helps us guide our thoughts on Christ and His life. I hope everyone is warm and finding joy in being with family and friends. May we us this time of refocusing our lives on Christ and becoming better individuals so we are better prepared to be with Christ when He returns to earth to reign as Lord of lords and King of kings!
I love you all and Merry Christmas once again!
Joshua G.
The year is almost to a close and we have come to the season that helps us refocus our lives, helps us guide our thoughts on Christ and His life. I hope everyone is warm and finding joy in being with family and friends. May we us this time of refocusing our lives on Christ and becoming better individuals so we are better prepared to be with Christ when He returns to earth to reign as Lord of lords and King of kings!
I love you all and Merry Christmas once again!
Joshua G.
No comments:
Post a Comment