Saturday, June 18, 2011
Kiwi Loco!
Today is the day that we will start adding Frozen Yogurt to our collection of deliciousness!
It is Kiwi Loco! Their web page is http://www.kiwilocoyogurt.com/, and their facebook page is
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiwi-Loco-Rexburg/105205576227577?ref=ts&sk=wall#!/pages/Kiwi-Loco-Rexburg/105205576227577?sk=wall.
Kiwi Loco opened it's Rexburg Idaho location Spring 2011 and it has been a great hit in the community! A wonderful thing about this is that their flavors are always changing and give you a variety of surprises and great treats that you never thought would become frozen yogurt. They have two sizes for their cups and it costs 39 cents per oz.. They have a plethora of different toppings that will go with any combination. The more we go the more details will be posted :)
Today I got York Peppermint Patty, Outrageous Orange, and Georgia Peach :) These my friends are great flavors that create a zing and a burst of fun in your mouth. When I tasted the York Peppermint Patty it was love first taste. But the warning I would give to you is not to get it with the other two flavors I got, because the other flavors will make this heavenly taste taste like bitter sweet chocolate. Get it when you can tho! The Outrageous Orange was a surprise that could not have been expected. It was an instantaneous distress-er. The Georgia Peach was great, it tasted sweet and took me home to the Peach Orchards, not a thing that is easy to do and few things have accomplished.
The service was great and very friendly.
Today's rating: 9.9! The .1 down is because I should have eaten the York Peppermint Patty first to get the full flavor. This is definitely a favorite :)
It is Kiwi Loco! Their web page is http://www.kiwilocoyogurt.com/, and their facebook page is
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiwi-Loco-Rexburg/105205576227577?ref=ts&sk=wall#!/pages/Kiwi-Loco-Rexburg/105205576227577?sk=wall.
Kiwi Loco opened it's Rexburg Idaho location Spring 2011 and it has been a great hit in the community! A wonderful thing about this is that their flavors are always changing and give you a variety of surprises and great treats that you never thought would become frozen yogurt. They have two sizes for their cups and it costs 39 cents per oz.. They have a plethora of different toppings that will go with any combination. The more we go the more details will be posted :)
Today I got York Peppermint Patty, Outrageous Orange, and Georgia Peach :) These my friends are great flavors that create a zing and a burst of fun in your mouth. When I tasted the York Peppermint Patty it was love first taste. But the warning I would give to you is not to get it with the other two flavors I got, because the other flavors will make this heavenly taste taste like bitter sweet chocolate. Get it when you can tho! The Outrageous Orange was a surprise that could not have been expected. It was an instantaneous distress-er. The Georgia Peach was great, it tasted sweet and took me home to the Peach Orchards, not a thing that is easy to do and few things have accomplished.
The service was great and very friendly.
Today's rating: 9.9! The .1 down is because I should have eaten the York Peppermint Patty first to get the full flavor. This is definitely a favorite :)
No comments:
Post a Comment